[tlhIngan Hol] tIqleH (Re: mu'mey chu': Hun)

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat May 5 06:14:15 PDT 2018

tIqleH is indeed in the glossary for Diplomatic Implausibility … at least according to this transcript by some guy called "De'vID" ;)

http://klingonska.org/canon/2001-02-17-email.txt

The city name is written as qamchIy there, too. I also looked at a preview in Google Books and could confirm this spelling. Unfortunately, however, tIqleH was blocked out.

As you say, this is also consistent with paq'batlh.

//loghaD