[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol spellings of B'Elanna and Gorkon?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 04:44:16 PDT 2018

De'vID:

Am 27.03.2018 um 13:30 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> I don't understand the value of this argument, brought forth by the
> wiki. Is this list a "laundry machine", so that whatever here gets
> written, is "laundered" into ca'non ?

No, certainly not. The page even says that anything in that section is
NOT canon. It just displays word that have appeared somewhere, just like
{nI'ghma}. You can regard it as a "suggestion", but that does not make
it canon nor approved nor correct or anything.

I'm still curious though to find out where that spelling appeared first.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"