[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 12:02:19 PDT 2018

- dust (noun)

- brace (noun) (as in "because the bone was fractured, he wore a brace")

- alphabet (noun) (as in "the english alphabet")

- gall bladder (noun)

- urinary bladder (noun)

- ureter (noun)

- devil (noun)

..and a clarification:

In a previous message, where I requested a word for "satan", I meant an official transliteration for the word.

In this message, I requested another word for "devil", because "satan" and "devil" aren't necessarily one and the same.

In the old testament, the concept of "satan" is quite different from the "devil" of the new testament.

I know, that none of these words will be granted, but I would like to be thorough anyway.

~ nI'ghma