[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tlhIn

Michael Roney, Jr. nahqun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:04:03 PDT 2018

Sure, jISap.

~Michael Roney, Jr. Sent from my Palm Prē
-------- Original message --------From: qurgh lungqIj <qurgh at wizage.net> Date: 3/28/18  11:51  (GMT-05:00) To: "tlhIngan-Hol at kli.org" <tlhingan-hol at kli.org> Subject: Re: [tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: tlhIn

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Michael Roney, Jr. <nahqun at gmail.com> wrote:
>(unless we get a sudden batch of new words!)>>>qurgh
Speaking of batches of new words, are we putting together another wishlist to be submitted prior to qep'a' like the past couple of years?
Yes, I hope to. I am looking for someone to help me with the process this year, as I want to expand it beyond Facebook, but I don't have much time to dedicate to the process.

If you, or someone else on this list that is also on Facebook, would be willing to help facilitate the collection of suggestion, I would really appreciate it. Let me know if your interested. If you're not, I'll open it up to everyone else on the list.
qurgh

~Michael Roney, Jr. Sent from my Palm Prē

tlhIngan-Hol at lists.kli.org