[tlhIngan Hol] {boQwI'} for iOS

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sun Mar 11 06:12:32 PDT 2018

> On Mar 11, 2018, at 05:20, mayqel qunenoS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> jISov vIneHqu'mo'; tlhIngan Hol De' chu' HevDI' *android* boQwI', SIbI' De'vam chu' Hev je *ios* boQwI' ?

tlhIngan Hol qawHaq De'mey chu' Hev “qoqyoq” *iOS* je, 'ach chaq SIbI'Ha' De'mey chu' HevtaH.

SIbI'Ha' laHmey Hev “qoqyoq” *iOS* je. jaS biH ghunlu'.

> out of curiosity.. will the ios boQwI' be receiving the same updates, and with the same frequency as the android boQwI' ?

(The above Klingon translation was performed by a group of Starfleet officers frantically flipping through several thick books.)

The Android and iOS versions will receive the same Klingon language database updates, but not necessarily simultaneously. (Not included in Klingon text above: I’m planning to make it so that the database can be updated without updating the app; if both Android and iOS apps receive this capability, then they’ll both have access to the same up-to-date database at the same time.)

Feature updates will happen separately between the two versions, as they are different codebases.