[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom Wordpress

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Mar 26 08:20:19 PDT 2018

I just stumbled over a wordpress website called {tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom},
but it does not say anything about who made it. It was started in
February 23, 2018.

Who did that?

I'm quite surprised I had not heard about that before, because it is
surprisingly well organized, it has a clean and useful user interface
and most of all: It seems VERY correct and up to date!

It has words that have just been released, it contains quotes from ALL
canon sources, also from Emails, and it even has content taken from the
Klingon wiki.

My guess first was that it's from Klingonska Akademien, because that's
the only other page I know which is complete. But it does not use
KA-pIqaD, and besides, why would they do that in secret? So either
someone wrote a cool software collecting the data, or someone has done a
very good and long work on that.

See this: https://tlhinganholmughom.wordpress.com/

--
Lieven L. Litaer