[tlhIngan Hol] [Tlhingan-hol] 2018 qep'a' Wish List

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:33:48 PDT 2018

Jeremy Silver:
> On Friday, 30 March 2018 08:30:13 BST mayqel qunenoS wrote:
> - thurible
> Whassat ?

Incense burner. Something which hangs from a chain/chains, usually a
metal bowl/plate, in which incense is placed. Or it can be just a
metal bowl/plate without the chain.

jIH:
> - patella (noun)
Jeremy Silver:
> As in Kneecap?

Yes, I mean patella the bone.

jIH:
> - bell (noun) (as in "church bell")
Jeremy Silver:
> we have {baS 'In}

reH latlh qabDaq qul tuj law' Hoch tuj puS !

jIH:
> - pressure (as in "blood pressure")
Jeremy Silver:
> {ngI'} includes with having a weight of, and having a pressure of.

I am under the impression, that {ngI'} expresses "to be pressurized",
which is another thing (I think) from "the pressure of the blood".

~ ni'ghma