[tlhIngan Hol] Hovtay'majDaq Dat qachmey mechrup Dushime Gashugi

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Mar 29 19:56:54 PDT 2018

Ah, gotcha; thanks for filling in the blanks!

And yes, he really did; he must've practiced a lot. I was expecting this to be another half-arsed Bing Translate thing with made-up pronunciation, but it quickly became clear that he'd made the effort, and gotten somebody to translate for him.

Did you coach him in person, or did you send him practice files?

//loghaD