[tlhIngan Hol] FYI: Human porgh 'ay' chu' tu'lu' !

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 08:12:33 PDT 2018

Am 28.03.2018 um 16:17 schrieb Steven Boozer:
>For purposes of {boQwI'} [i.e. De'vID's computer program], [...]
This would be {nompuq} "authority, evidence, attestation, reference,
citation".

Ah, I knew I remembered seeing this word somewhere.

As this word was defined for the purpose of boQwI', I'm surprised it's
not listed in the app. But perhabs I'm just missing an update...

But it's not the KLI's new word list either, by the way.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"