[tlhIngan Hol] tlhIngan Hol spellings of B'Elanna and Gorkon?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 04:24:13 PDT 2018

Am 27.03.2018 um 12:32 schrieb De'vID:
> I'd have expected *{be'elanna}, based on the prior example of {be'etor}.
> The KlingonWIki *claims* that {beylana} is used "in email list", but I
> couldn't locate any uses of it.

It's from this message, but it does not name the original source of the
name, or whether it's canon or not:
http://www.kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/1996/February/msg00058.html

As it lists lots of non-canon names, I would presume this also to be
non-canon, until proven differently.

Any reader of the Klingon Wiki page should also read the intrduction
which clearly says "They have not been created by Marc Okrand" (I think
I'll add a note what this really means, because some poeple do not know
who Okrand is).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"