[tlhIngan Hol] SuS and objects

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue Mar 20 18:08:31 PDT 2018

De'vID, I notice that you added some information to the boQwI' entry for SuS.  There has been some question about how to say what you are blowing into.  You addition to boQwI' seems to imply that the instrument should be the direct object and it clearly says that the locative is for something that is being blown at rather than being blown through.  Your note is marked as coming from Saarbrucken qepHom'a' 2017, but I don't remember seeing that announced and it's not noted in the KLI's new word list or at Hol 'ampaS.  Can you tell us more about it?