[tlhIngan Hol] A request with regards to the coming qep'a'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Jun 14 06:39:07 PDT 2018

I second the motion.  While keyboarding by hand does help you learn the new words -- or at least remember they exist -- a text format is more convenient for copy-and-pasting into word lists and other files.

But whatever the format, I'm always very grateful when all the new information is shared with the collective.  I know how much work it entails.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons