[tlhIngan Hol] 'otlhQeD

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Fri Jun 22 10:16:39 PDT 2018

My personal dictionary has, for some reason, two entries for *'otlhQeD.*
One glosses it as /quantum mechanics, quantum theory/ and gives its
origin as qepHom 2014, the other glosses it as /quantum physics/ and
gives its origin as qepHom 2015. Can someone tell me whether I've got
this right? My email archives only find the word *'otlhQeD* in a message
by De'vID on November 16, 2014, wherein he gives the /quantum mechanics,
quantum theory/ meaning. I have no saved images from qepHom 2015.