[tlhIngan Hol] qep'a' mebpa'mey tetlh (hotel reservations)

Alan Anderson alan at kli.org
Thu Jun 14 18:30:51 PDT 2018

peqIm!

I'm working with the Hyatt Place in Indianapolis to make sure everything is
set for the qep'a' next month. So far everything is set, but the number of
reserved guest rooms doesn't account for everyone who has registered to
attend.

If you haven't yet made your hotel reservations, you have until June 25 to
get the KLI conference rate. To see the hotel information and find a handy
link to reserve a room, go here:

  http://www.kli.org/activities/qepmey/qepa-chamah-vaghdich/qepa-hotel/

If you won't be staying at the Hyatt Place, please let me know (if you
haven't already told me about your other arrangements) so I won't worry
about your losing out on the special rate.

Thanks for your attention. reH tlhIngan Hol taHjaj!

--
Alan Anderson / ghunchu'wI'