[tlhIngan Hol] H & I Network Klingon announcement

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jun 14 06:59:04 PDT 2018

> “tlhIngan maH”
> “SuvwI'”
> “not jegh'a' maH”

Yes, that's what they say, because that's what the Bing translator gives
you when asked for "we will not surrender".

> 'a tlhos rInDI' muchHom, pagh vIyajlaH. 'oH yajlaH'a' vay'?

I only got the beginning, because that also from Bing. Enter "All Star
Trek" and you'll get {Hoch puQmo' Trek} - that's what the speaker says.
The rest sounds like {jabwI' ram jaj} to me, so I'd guess the ram and
jaj come from things like "what it every day" or "weeknights" or so.

I've summarized it on the Wiki:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/HeroesAndIcons

--
Lieven L. Litaer