[tlhIngan Hol] xifan hol: k and q

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 12:08:49 PDT 2018

boQwI' gives you an option of using k -> {q} or {Q}, is that something
feasible on your end?

I prefer to use boQwI' with k -> {Q}, since I can just use q for {q}. But I
have noticed that some fonts use k for {q} and q for {Q} (or, technically,
they use K for {q} and Q for {Q}, since the fonts map pIqaD to capital
letters). I think I might be in the minority on this one.

(Obviously, we should ask Okrand to make a ruling one way or another, just
to sort it out.)