[tlhIngan Hol] Timeless (minor spoilers for season 2 finale)

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Jun 2 02:01:50 PDT 2018

Am 01.06.2018 um 16:03 schrieb Daniel Dadap:
> I hadn’t known that Shatner commented on it. I hadn’t seen it discussed
> here so I figured I’d mention it in case anybody found it interesting.

That's true, and it's good you did. Over the past years, people have got
used to share information on social networks, and forget to do it on the
mailing list.

> Connor: Hey wait, is that… That’s not Chinese, is it?

Thanks for the transcript, I'll add it to the page when I get time.

>> For anyone interested, this is from the movie "Garden State", spoken
>> by Jim Parsons who at that time certainly did not know he would ever
>> speak Klingon again. :-)
>
> The word “again” implies that Klingon was spoken in that movie to begin
> with. }}}:-)

Well, WE know that it was fake Klingon, but it seems like the people in
movie thought it was correct Klingon. So I should rephrase:

"...spoken by Jim Parsons who at that time certainly did not know he
would ever speak REAL Klingon."

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"