[tlhIngan Hol] New words from qep'a' cha'maH vaghDIch

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Sat Jul 28 11:54:05 PDT 2018

I received a correction to the list from Marc, along with a missing word:

{vIQ} and {vIQmoH} had their definitions swapped accidentally, DopDaq qul
yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu', so they should be:

{vIQ} "suffocate" (does not take an object)

{vIQmoH} "smother"

The left-out word is:

{vaS} "be wide, broad" (referring to side-to-side distance, not things like
a "broad topic" or "wide range of opinion" or "eyes wide open")

These updates have been applied to the page on KLI.org.

qurgh