[tlhIngan Hol] New words from qep'a' cha'maH vaghDIch

Rhona Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 06:13:07 PDT 2018

Some excellent and interesting new words in the list. I'm only sorry I couldn't have been at qep'a' and joined in the excitement of the first receipt of them.

Regarding 'ay "to float in or on a liquid", I presume that's supposed to be distinct from 'al "to float in or on air"? Even if so, the similarity does suggest some kind of etymological relationship might be intended, which is intriguing in itself.

QeS 'utlh