[tlhIngan Hol] 2018 qep'a' Proverb Contest

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Mon Jul 23 06:34:12 PDT 2018

Neat. I like Qap tlham. Seems like something I would say on a regular basis as I’m often dropping things.

My replacement proverb entry was a bit of a mouthful; I was trying to play with the double meanings of both “pov” and “ram”:

DaHjaj pov, ram quv 'e' vIwuqlaw'chugh, vaj DaHjaj ram, povbogh quv'e' vISuq, 'ej law'qu'!

My secrecy proverb entry was a bit simpler:

SovchoHpa' vay' vIHoHba' jay'!