[tlhIngan Hol] looking for volunteers who know Swedish, Russian, Persian or Chinese

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:07:42 PDT 2018

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 at 00:02, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I recently added support for these languages into {boQwI'} (in addition to
> English and German), and need volunteers to add definitions and/or review
> them.

Oh, and since a couple of people have replied to me with "I know language
X, but don't know Klingon well enough", the point is you don't have to know
Klingon that well. You need to be able to translate from English to X, and
you'll learn the Klingon for X at the same time.

Reading through the entire vocabulary list is a good way to get a feel for
what's in the language, and this is your opportunity to do it.

--
De'vID