[tlhIngan Hol] lop pIHlu'pu'be'bogh

Tad Stauffer tadbot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:04:30 PDT 2018

I'd suggest avoiding transliteration, as the author/'original translator'
also avoided. (If anything, it would be a transliteration of 'Kuduk':
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Kuduk)
Maybe instead of *{Ha'bIt}, use a corruption of {QemjIq DabwI'} or {QemjIq
renwI'} or {QemjIq chenmoHwI'} ?

-Tad
sent from my smartphone telephone