[tlhIngan Hol] New words from qep'a' cha'maH vaghDIch

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 02:03:16 PDT 2018

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018, 09:43 mayqel qunenoS, <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't understand the new use of {tlhoS}; what does it mean "{tlhoS} with
> a negative verb" ? Were there any examples given ?

I wasn't there so I don't know about any examples, but it obviously means
something like this:
{tlhoS Suvbe' chaH} "they barely fought"

And with regards to the {me'cheD}, can we use it to refer to the cross of
> crucifixion ?

I'd understand {HuSmeH me'cheD}.

Other than that, I'm happy to see, that some of the words I requested, were

--
De'vID