[tlhIngan Hol] "rookie" vs "veteran"

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Jul 12 23:42:42 PDT 2018

You might use an analogy suggesting that somebody has survived many scrapes:

«reghpu'wI'» - one who has bled

«taqwI'» - one who is scarred
«qab taq» - scarred face
«SanDIy law' bajta'wI'» - one who has earned many battle scars

«taghwI' taHwI' je» - a beginner and an endurer

I also kind of like the idea of calling somebody a «qutluch boch», but I think that'd be more to do with how active somebody is, rather than how much they've been through.

//loghaD