[tlhIngan Hol] looking for volunteers who know Swedish, Russian, Persian or Chinese

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:02:58 PDT 2018

I recently added support for these languages into {boQwI'} (in addition to
English and German), and need volunteers to add definitions and/or review
them.

Daniel Dadap (De'nIl) has created a tool for reviewing the definitions in
each language here:
https://dadap.github.io/qawHaq-vIgher/yIgher.html

Contributions to the data can be made through GitHub here:
https://github.com/De7vID/klingon-assistant-data

Of course, you're also welcome to review the English and German
definitions. Also, the Chinese definitions are in Hong Kong (traditional)
Chinese because it's what I know, but I'll take contributions in simplified
Chinese or Taiwanese (traditional) Chinese too. (I'll sort out the script
and vocabulary differences.)

p.s. If you want to request another language besides the above, you can do
so here (but will probably have to wait until the others are done, unless
you're really committed to getting the language completed):
https://github.com/De7vID/klingon-assistant/issues/462

--
De'vID