[tlhIngan Hol] ngIq and numbers

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 13:35:32 PST 2018

I guess I could omit the {loS} and still express the desired meaning.

But the question remains; if {ngIq} expresses "a sequence of things one
after the other", then why not specify with a number the quantity of these
things ?

Putting aside the fact that it has never been used in canon with a number
preceding it.. If someone read the {loS ngIq mIwHom luSIQlu'}, would he
understand the intended meaning ?

Or would there be any room for confusion/misinterpretation, as far as the
intended meaning is concerned ?

~ nI'ghma