[tlhIngan Hol] ngIq and numbers

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Jan 5 14:44:23 PST 2018

In lieu of a definitive answer, a possible workaround for this particular situation:

«loS mIwHommey'e' ngIq SIQlu'.»
"As for the four subprocesses, they're endured one by one."

(Note that «ngIq» is grammatically singular, similar to «cha»; MO specified in the notes for the latest qepHom that «ngIq mIch wIHotlh.» is correct but *ngIq mIch DIHotlh.* is not.)

//loghaD