[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "all of us"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 13:14:57 PST 2018

Sometime ago, I had asked of a way to say "all of us", as if in "all of us
like cats".

In particular, I had asked if we could write {vIghro' DImuSHa' Hoch}. And
as we had said back then, we can't say something like this because it would
violate the accord rule.

maj.

However, I just had an idea, which I would like to discuss.

Why not write:

{vIghro'mey DImuSHa' maH Hoch} ?
all of us love cats

Does it violate any rule ? I think it is correct and grammatical. Let alone
that we could place an {-'e'} on the {Hoch} for added emphasis, thus
writing {vIghro'mey DImuSHa' maH Hoch'e'}.

Anyway, if anyone believes it is wrong, then do tell me before I start
using it.

Because qeylIS knows, I will be using as if there's no tomorrow..

~ nI'ghma