[tlhIngan Hol] Remain klingon

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:20:07 PST 2018

As soon as I sent the reply, I noticed that it was marked as spam in the
subject (?!?!).

Anyways, in case it didn't get through, here it is again..

maj. I didn't know that.

However, again I would choose something like:

{tlhIngan maH, 'ej not machoH}
{tlhIngan maH, 'ej machoHQo'}
{tlhIngan maH, 'ej paghlogh machoH}
{tlhIngan maH, 'ej Hochlogh machoHQo'}

Perhaps, I would shove an {-'egh} on the {choH}, but this would depend on
the scene where this phrase was said, and to whom it was directed. But
since I have no idea with regards to the story of dsc, I can't decide on
that..

Or, I would keep the taH, but without the {-jaj}:

{tlhIngan maH 'ej mataH}
{tlhIngan maH 'ej mataHbej}
{tlhIngan maH 'ej reH mataH}
{tlhIngan maH 'ej Hochlogh mataH}