[tlhIngan Hol] "Swifthawk" and "Cuddle Dungeon"

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Jan 9 16:21:24 PST 2018

Always nice to have more animals; makes for good similes :)

This comment also serves as quite explicit confirmation that the word «toQ» refers to a *type* of bird-of-prey, not just any bird of prey.
Of course, we still don't know how broad this type is; it could be a species, a genus, a family or even a polyphyletic group defined by shared characteristics, rather than heredity.

//loghaD