[tlhIngan Hol] Maltz about castles

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Tue Jan 2 08:50:39 PST 2018

On 1/2/2018 11:41 AM, nIqolay Q wrote:
> Given that the dominant cultural attitude towards corpses among
> Klingons is "when I'm dead, just throw me in the trash"

This idea has been undermined many times since it was first aired. It
also doesn't account for the possibility that the attitude might be a
modern, and even local, one. That is, not all Klingons, past and
present, necessarily consider a corpse to be an useless, empty shell. I
don't think you can draw any linguistic conclusions from it.