[tlhIngan Hol] Some more from Maltz

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon Jan 1 13:58:29 PST 2018

Religious prophets tend to come with a message from a divine source, and
then speaks on a deities behalf. Klingons killed their deities, so they
probably don't think they can send messages anymore. :D

Secular prophets tend to come with a message based on knowledge and
experience. Someone who somehow accurately knows when economic bubbles will
pop before they do might be considered a prophet. A Klingon general that
has the knack of knowing exactly when and where a enemy is attacking might
be considered one too.

Lieven, did we get a word for "prophet" and I missed it?

qurgh