[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'e'levan

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Feb 7 06:42:35 PST 2018

Am 07.02.2018 um 15:26 schrieb mayqel qunenoS:
> So, we could say that {Qa'Hom} is a mouse-like klingon animal ?

You'll certainly get different answers. One of them is that we do not
really know what a Qa'Hom is. It's a small weak animal. IIRC, the
Klingon CD showed a hedgehog as an image for it.

So it also depends on the way of translating. If a Klingon asks "what is
a mouse?" You might tell him, it's some kind of Qa'Hom. You may also say
ot the other way around, but don't write it like this into your
dictionary. It might look different and absolutely not resemble a mouse.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"