[tlhIngan Hol] Simple pIqaD typeface

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Mon Feb 5 19:52:55 PST 2018

Here’s an updated version incorporating some of Qunchuy’s secord round of feedback. (I’m not going to bother attempting to attach the image this time.)

https://imgur.com/a/fIFCG <https://imgur.com/a/fIFCG>

I tweaked many of the glyphs slightly to make the strokes more uniform in thickness, and to move features in some glyphs to align better with unrelated features in other glyphs, but the biggest changes were to {a}, {l}, {p}, and {4}. I liked the way {a}, {l}, and {4} looked wen I used rotations/flips of {w} for their basic shapes. The left side stroke on {a} and {l} is still curved, but the curve is a lot more subdued now.

Let me know if anybody sees anything that they feel strays too far from what their internal conception of any particular glyph may be.

Thanks again,
DanIlmoH machel puqloD DapDap tuq