[tlhIngan Hol] verbs necessarily taking objects

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 02:49:55 PST 2018

I'm only asking because, occasionally there is an inconsistency between the
literal meaning of the klingon sentence, and its english translation.

Was the klingon sentence written with the "Who is paying tonight" meaning
in mind, or was the intended klingon "Tonight who is paying for it*, and
the english was given as "Who is paying tonight" ?

~ nI'ghma