[tlhIngan Hol] info from Maltz: some not new words

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Feb 26 00:01:05 PST 2018

> When a computer (computer system) is "online," it's said to be "sharing," so make use of {lIn}.  ("Offline," then, would make use of {lInHa'}.)

Interesting to have {lIn} with a single subject, as it's my understanding that {lIn} is more "share (among a group)", while {bon} is "share (one's own resources with beneficiaries)".
It makes sense, though, as information isn't really a finite quantity. Also, I suppose a singular subject doesn't necessarily imply a single party. "The computer system participates in the sharing. As do the users, but we're not really interested in them here."

I suppose you might also use:

{bIlInHa'choHpu'.}
= "You have become disconnected."

{bIlInHa'choHta'.}
= "You have successfully logged off."

{DalInHa'moHlu'ta'.}
= "You have been kicked."

{DalInHa'moHlu' rIntaH.}
= "You have been banned."

(Although in a more jovial sense, I kind of like the idea of using {Qol} for kick, and {HIchDal} for "the ban-hammer".)

//loghaD