[tlhIngan Hol] info from Maltz about {boQwI'}

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:31:31 PST 2018

De'vID:
> features are in development for {boQwI'}, some of which I *did*
> want to keep secret, because I didn't want to get anyone's hopes
> up in case they didn't get completed.

oh, lot'a' !!!
oh, no !!!

De'vID, latlh QInmey vIlaDtaHvIS, DI'onmey chu' ghajchoHmo' boQwI',
jISeychoH, 'a DaH jI'IQ !
De'vID, while I was reading the other messages, because boQwI' would
acquire new features, I became excited, but now I became sad.

vaj, De'vID, qaqoy'.. qaqoy'qu'.. qaqoy'qu'chu' ! boQwI'vaD Hoch DI'onvam
chu' tIchel !
So, De'vID please, pleasee, pleeaaaseeeee ! add to boQwI' all these new
features !

~ nI'ghma