[tlhIngan Hol] iOS pIqaD keyboard

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Mon Feb 19 16:14:12 PST 2018

Hi all,

My iOS pIqaD keyboard is now available on the App Store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ipiqad/id1348562979

It’s not the first iOS pIqaD keyboard, but it’s the first free one that I’m aware of. The translation is probably a little rough around the edges, so if anybody wants to suggest better translations please be my guest!

Enjoy, and ghewmey SuqQo'!