[tlhIngan Hol] Maltz about to compare

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Fri Feb 16 04:21:42 PST 2018

DopDaq qul yIchenmoH QobDI' ghu'

Yeah.  Never mind.  I had just woken up and I guess my brain wasn't working right.  It makes complete sense for the OBJECT of {patlhmoH} to be plural with the intent of comparing them.  But for some reason my brain read that the SUBJECTS were being compared and that didn't make any sense at all.  I'm a little more awake now and reading words correctly again.

Jeremy