[tlhIngan Hol] ghob'etlh

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Feb 13 06:25:40 PST 2018

Indeed. Here is an attempt to transcribe the language note for *ghob'etlh* (via http://klingonska.org/canon/1996-04-kcd.txt ):

"A gutting device used in balance with a shield when practicing the Klingon
warrior fighting style of *qIjatlh (or *qIjat). One of three weapons
traditionally displayed on the {nuH bey'}."

To see what it looks like, go here:

https://hol.kag.org/page/KLL/WEAPON.TXT.html?o=DevwIW005-EN

 ... and click on {nuH bey'}. It's the small weapon at the top of the display.

Other words from Star Trek: Klingon that we don't quite know the spellings of include the dessert dish *vellka* and the *jebQa'* robes.

//loghaD