[tlhIngan Hol] Beginner question: Imperatives directed at first person plural

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sat Feb 10 10:07:49 PST 2018

Okay, thanks. So prefacing a statement (e.g., {tlhIngan wo' wIDunqa’moH}) with {Ha'} makes it a call to action? If I want to rally tlhIngan SuvwIpu' (among which the speaker is included) to restore greatness to the empire, would {Ha', tlhIngan wo' wIDunqa'moH.} be appropriate, or is there something more grammatically/lexically/idiomatically correct? (I limited the punctuation to comma and full stop because pIqaD seems to lack any other known punctuation symbols.)