[tlhIngan Hol] elephant

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Wed Feb 7 08:05:16 PST 2018

On 2/7/2018 10:53 AM, Lieven L. Litaer wrote:
> Am 07.02.2018 um 16:46 schrieb Felix Malmenbeck:
>> Isn't the Qa'Hom shown in Star Trek: Klingon a ligonian titmouse
>> (lIghon Qa'Hom), though? It's probably similar to a Kronosian Qa'Hom,
>> but it might differ slightly.
>
> I'm not sure that it IS one, but the accompanying file says:
>
> "little animal (eg, ligonian titmouse)"
>
> "eg" usually stands for "example". I won't try to interpret.

And a "Ligonian titmouse" might just be a Ligonian creature that
/resembles/ a *Qa'Hom* as a cat resembles a *vIghro'.* There's really no
point in trying to pin it down. At least we know something about what a
*Qa'Hom* is. You tell me what an *'er* is first, and then maybe we can
come back to this. :)