[tlhIngan Hol] Expressing "all of us"

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 13:23:43 PST 2018

SuStel:
> Except it goes in the opposite direction as
> well. You like it when Klingon says simply
> what English expresses only with complexity,
> but you dislike it when English (or Greek) says
> simply what Klingon expresses only with
> complexity.

oh.. You're right ! Excellent point.. I hadn't thought of that !

SuStel:
> It's exactly the same thing. Klingon is not
> designed to be the most efficient language
> ever, despite the talking points that get
> thrown around here sometimes. It has its
> strengths and its weaknesses, just like any
> other language. That's what makes it good.

It's not just good. It's awesome. It's outstanding. It's amazing ! I
wouldn't trade klingon for any other artificial language. Not vulcan, not
quenya, not dothraki, not valyrian, not anything else.

And if I often complain to the point of possibly irritating people, is
exactly because I love klingon and can't stop wishing for more tools to
work with, and expand the ability to express myself through klingon.

'ej DaH, DujwIj vISo' 'ej logh HurghtaHghachDaq vIngab.

maja'chuqta'mo' jIH latlh toQDujmey je, jIbel..

~ nI'ghma