[tlhIngan Hol] iOS pIqaD keyboard

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Tue Feb 13 20:06:54 PST 2018

I know there’s already an iOS pIqaD keyboard (Klingon Swipekeys), but it’s $0.99 and I felt like a free one might encourage more people to use pIqaD on iOS, so I made one. It’s still a little rough around the edges, but none of my friends speak Klingon or read pIqaD, so I’m looking for people to help test it.

If you have any interest in testing an iOS pIqaD keyboard, reach out to me off-list and I can send you an invite via the App Store’s TestFlight mechanism.