[tlhIngan Hol] Orion

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 9 07:45:07 PST 2018

Am 09.12.2018 um 16:22 schrieb Jeremy Silver:
> I admit to being somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but wow I was only off by two ;).

haha - no problem.

> FWIW It was also missing from Hol 'ampaS and unless there is some trick I am
> not aware of, I find it difficult to find things in your wiki.

Well, I'm open for any kind of suggestions for improvement.

There are several approaches:

- The basic search field, which is always at the bottom of the left
menu, lets you search for page titles and also their contents. Searching
for "Orion" leads to the new words page.
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WebSearch

- If you roughly know (or guess) the name of the page, you can go to the
list of all pages and then just browse til you find it, or search using
your browser search (Ctlr+F). In this case, you need to know that the
word appeared in Netflic subtitles, of course, and then find the page
"NewWordsNetflix".
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WebTopicList

- Many people observe the changes list of the Wiki, which always tells
you what's new. Just see here what has happened lately:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WebChanges

- You can also get automatic messages for cahnges, which are either
connected to a specific topic, or to the entire wiki. They are sent once
a day at 10 pm European time, so not bothering too much. But you will be
warned if there is a new page, so you don't miss anything new appearing.
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/WebNotify

Nevertheless, any suggestions are welcome.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"