[tlhIngan Hol] learning time

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:25:01 PST 2018

I believe anyone can learn klingon quite fast, as long as there are three
things:

1. he *really* wants it
2. he's willing to work systematically
3. there are people who are willing to help him

I wouldn't have learned a thing, if everyone here wouldn't have done
everything to help me, something for which I'm truly grateful.

There's no way someone could learn alone, not in a million years.

Anyways..

In my opinion, the most difficult thing in klingon isn't learning the
grammar, the vocabulary, the prefixes, or suffixes..

The most difficult thing, is freeing your mind from the habits of your
native language, and stop trying to translate word-for-word, natural
languages in klingon.

~ mayqel qunen'oS