[tlhIngan Hol] gold yellow

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Dec 24 01:39:32 PST 2018

Colors described as gold tend to contain less red than ones described as yellow, so I'd say it's quite firmly in the SuD.

That being said, color perception and naming is tricky; two colors that contain very different light components can look similar enough that we rarely distinguish between them (such as violet and purple), so it's hard to say with certainty.

//loghaD