[tlhIngan Hol] jIbogh vs jIboghpu' and a pizza

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 07:27:17 PST 2018

Fascinating info..

However, there is something else I begun to wonder.

Suppose I want to say to someone "I have never asked for your help". With
the important detail being, that not only have I not ever asked for his
help, but I'm not going to begin asking for it now either..

So, on one hand, I want to say "I have never asked for your help", on the
other hand though, my "not asking for his help" still continues..

So, what do I write ? {not QaHlIj vIpoQ} ? {not QaHlIj vIpoQpu'} ? {QaHlIj
vIpoQpu'be'} ? {QaHlIj vIpoQbe'pu'} ?

Is there any difference between these choices ?

~ mayqel *I love maltz* qunen'oS