[tlhIngan Hol] Words from The Little Prince

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:57:02 PDT 2018

I don't suppose during your discussion with Okrand you uncovered the difference between {ta'} and {voDleH}?  Is it historical?  regional?  military vs. political?  upper vs. lower class?  Is one derived from an proper name (e.g. Caesar > Kaiser & tsar'/czar)?  inherited vs. usurped (or someone founding a new dynasty)?

Thanks for taking the time to post all the new words.  As always it's much appreciated!

--
Voragh