[tlhIngan Hol] Hatlh tawmey, juHDaq HIDev

Daniel Dadap daniel at dadap.net
Sat Aug 18 19:51:52 PDT 2018

@Jar'agh on the KAG Discord (where I initially translated the song title and then the song as a joke, because people were talking about playing it on a loop) suggested that “QI'tu' might be more thematically appropriate than “Suto'vo'qor”. So feel free to replace the first line with “QI'tu' rurtaH vIrjInya' 'ev” if you prefer.

Also, I obviously meant “bIQtIq” and not “bIqtIq”. DopDaq qul yIchenmoH SaQDI' ghu.